Almost every Kodi user is aware of tvad.me/pair and its great contribution to delivering the different Kodi add-ons videos. There are few users who say that tvad.me/pair not working. For those users, solutions to this error are mentioned below. Just read the article and solve the tvad.me/pair issues.
Why do we get tvad.me/pair error?
Tvad.me is a type of bridge that delivers the videos without having any interruptions. Whenever someone tries to open a video through the add-on, he will definitely be struck some time to load your video. The reason for this interruption is that there are huge followers of the Kodi software. To avoid this problem, tvad.me pair developers and Kodi developers introduced pairing of IP addresses by working together.
If on your Kodi add-ons you get servers list, means your Kodi software don’t have the vidup pair. To pair your IP address of your device, you can follow the method mentioned below.
- When you see a list of servers while playing a video on Kodi, search among them “tvad.me/the video server” and click on this server
- When you select tvad.me server, A box will open saying “Stream Authorization Required”
- It means you need to visit tvad.me/pair
- When you visit tvad.me, you would get your “Connection IP” and “Captcha”
- Solve the captcha and click on the “Pair” and “Activate Streaming” option
- After a few seconds, you would get “Your IP address has authenticated”
- Now you are ready to use the service for 4 hours
- After 4 hours, just repeat the process
Fixing “Not Working Error” by Hosters With Captchas
This is an alternative method to fix tvad.me not working error. The name of this method is Hosters with captchas.
- First of all launch your Kodi
- Click on the “Video Add-ons” from the Home Screen
- After that, click on your tvad.me adon
- From tvad.me addon, click on “Settings” option
- Select the playback option from the left column of your screen
- Now click that playback option
- Now, you will see “Hosters With Captchas” option
- Turn off the Hosters with Captchas option to make this procedure successful
- Finally, click on OK
Fix tvad.me error with URL Resolver
With the help of this method, the Kodi add-ons will not get any wrong URL issues. Follow the steps
- Launch your Kodi
- Select the option “Settings”
- After that click on “System Settings”
- You will get “Settings Mode”
- Convert “Settings Mode” into “Expert Mode”
- Now, click on the add-ons
- After that, select “Manage Dependency”
- Search for the “URL resolver” here and click on it
- Now, “information Page” will appear, just click on this option
- Click on the configure among the various options that are appearing
- Now you will get “Resolver List” Click on it
- From this list, you can select “tvad.me Resolver”
- At last, click on “Confirm”
With this procedure you can fix tvad.me with the URL resolver. This methods helps you to fix tvad.me/pair at any kind of incidents.